Welcome to the Green Man's Bar Staff application form for 2017. You can use this form to apply to work at two Green Man events. Courtyard Beer Festival in London on May 25-29 and the Green Man Festival in Wales on August 17-20.
You must have a minimum of 6 months bar experience to work at the festival and we cannot accept applications from people who don't have this.
* If you worked for the Bars team last year and were of a high enough standard you will be contacted by the end of March and do not need to re-apply.
Applications are open now, but we will only start contacting applicants from:
1st March - Courtyard, London
1st April - Green Man Festival
We are required by the UK Border Agency to gather the following information:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW TO HAND BEFORE FILLING OUT THIS FORM AS YOU CANNOT COME BACK TO YOUR APPLICATION AT A LATER DATE.
- Your National Insurance Number
- Marital Status
- A scan or photo or your passport (you must be an EU citizen or eligible to work in the UK)*
- A scan or photo of your work permit if you are not an EU Citizen*
- A photograph of yourself, which clearly shows your face
- Your Personal License Number (if applicable)
(*you can download free smartphone apps to scan documents)
Working as bar staff is a paid position, what you are paid will depend on the role you perform and this will be discussed at your interview.
Please be aware we operate a PAYE system and will pay tax and national insurance contribution to HMRC on your behalf.